Here at Hotmart, we love exchanging knowledge, learning, and teaching. That’s why we accept proposals for guest posting, as long as the texts fit the subject matters we approach, which add real value to the readers.
If you’re interested in writing a post as a guest author and get a post from Hotmart to publish on your blog, check out our Guest Posting Guide. If you want to participate, send us your proposal by filling out the form at the end of this page!
Guest Posting Guide
- In order to exchange guest posts with us, you need to have an updated blog, with well-written content on topics related to the digital market, entrepreneurship, marketing, and similar.
- All our posts have a minimum of 1,500 words. That’s why we also need your post to have at least this number of words. But if you want to write an even longer text, feel free to do so.
- Always focusing on the user’s experience, we create original content, with a complete line of thinking and which is really useful to the reader, preferably top-of-the-funnel.
- GIFs and images in the post are very welcome, but remember to send them in high quality. Don’t worry about the main image for the post, we will take care of it ourselves.
- Your post must be well-formatted, with highlighted titles and intertitles so that we can publish your content on our blog the way you pictured it. Don’t forget about the Call-to-action in the end.
- Whenever you quote or paraphrase something from someone else or another text, remember to mention the source, so there is no plagiarism in the post.
- Feel free to add dofollow links to other posts on your blog, but use only reference links that are really valuable to the users, but don’t overdo it in order to avoid harming user experience or being penalized by Google.
- Don’t forget to use the keyword in your text, add 3 or 4 secondary keywords, write the SEO title (if you want a different title) and the meta-description that will appear in search engine mechanisms.
- Our content team may edit and make changes to your post if necessary.
- We promote all our blog posts on social media, including yours! (And we encourage you to promote our post on your social media as well!)
Would you like to make us a proposal?
Fill in the form with your name, blog address, contact email, tell us what your post title will be and what points you will approach. If we like the idea, we will answer you with a “Yes!” and send you our proposal for an article on your blog.